I picked up the fabric for this dress about a year ago. I loved the colours in it although had no idea what I was going to do with it. I decided to just wing it. I used the top portion of the Ottobre woman's bloom cami that I made a little while back. Then added a circle skirt to the underbust. I just used a tutorial that I found here, only the measurements I used were based on the circumference of the underbust measurements. I still have to hem the bottom of it but am still contemplating whether to do a rolled hem or a coverstitch hem. I made the mistake of adding 1/4" more to the seam allowanced on the top as the previous cami that I made, was a bit snug but I neglected to take into consideration that the fabric here had more stretch then the previous fabric that I used for the cami. It still turned out nice though and am definitely impressed with the results, although I may add a little elastic to the underbust so that it fit more snugly.