Friday, February 11, 2011

Burda 8501

Unfortunately, I had to rush DS1 to the hospital last night as he had a pvc pipe (from his minnie hockey net) in his mouth and fell on it. He turned out to be alright, no stitches required but it did leave a nasty gash both under his tongue and on his soft palette. He's on antibiotics to prevent infection and a fluid diet until it heals. Poor little guy! So, I wasn't able to complete my tunic yesterday but I did get it done today.

Burda 8501 Front (untied)
I did view A of the pattern in a lightweight linen that I got from fabric.com after Christmas when they had a huge sale. I love this shirt. Please pardon the right shoulder seam, as I have not pressed it yet and it's just not laying right because of it. It really doesn't look that puffy.

Here's the shirt tied up.

burda 8501 front (tied up)
I can't wait to be able to wear this. It's so freaking cold here right now, that I can't wait for Summer to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment